[TYPO3-english] Activate Typo3 extension using command line tool

Marc Bastian Heinrichs typo3 at mbh-web.de
Fri Jun 13 16:31:09 CEST 2014

Hey Carlos,

here is a patch for the discussed solution
https://review.typo3.org/30715
I hope it's ok, that I added you as a reviewer. :-)

You should be able to install the introduction extension
via cli with correct import now:
typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh extbase extension:install realurl
typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh extbase extension:install bootstrap_package
typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh extbase extension:install introduction

Best
Maba