[TYPO3-english] BE-module looses page in focus

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Jun 13 14:27:11 CEST 2014

with my new BE-module I noticed a strange behaviour:

when I'm in the BE and select my module the selected page from the
previous active module (e.g. page-module) stays selected.
if I don't change the selected page and change module again the selected
page is recognized.

if I change the selected page inside my module the next module change
results in the message:
"Please, select a page from the page tree."

Probably I miss a setting of the current page(id).
where is the id stored?
is a special configuration / initialization neccessary?
how is this selection transfered from one module to another (e.g. page
-> template -> info -> list -> function -> page )

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html