[TYPO3-english] ext:news date picker error

Tom Warwick tom.warwick at typo3.org
Mon Jun 9 16:53:19 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

I have a fresh install of TYPO3 6.2.3 and news 3.0.1

When I create a news record, the Date & Time field defaults back to the date/time that I installed the extension.

If I select "Today" in the date time picker - it then inserts the current (correct) time.

If I manually clear everything in /typo3temp the date picker then matches the time at which I cleared /typo3temp directory.

Note - the servers date time is correct.

any thoughts?

Thanks again

Tom