[TYPO3-english] Re: Import from tt_news into tx_news fails

Fredrik fbo at newthinking.de
Thu Jun 5 18:38:18 CEST 2014

I get the same not-quite-helpful "error" when trying ti import from a tt_news 3.6.0. using news 3.0.1 and news_ttnewsimport 1.0.1.

I find myself confused - tried to follow funcion calls but got lost almost immediately. An chance of more verbose messages?

Otherwise i am quite hopeful - tt_news was getting a bit scruffy, I adore the comment in the middle of the pi-class file since 2009("Todo: anyone know what this condition is supposed to do??")

Greetings and salutations
Fredrik