[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Import from tt_news into tx_news fails

Torsten Crass torsten.crass at ebiology.de
Thu Jun 5 17:11:57 CEST 2014

Hi Philipp,

Quote: Philipp Gampe (pgampe) wrote on Wed, 28 May 2014 14:28
> > Maybe I'm just too stupid -- but there isn't a nice drag'n'drop interface
> > for managing categories somewhere in Typo3, is there?
>
> No, there is not.

well, the existsing non-drag'n'drop interface is actually quite ok once you get used to it.

However, I still wonder if it's possible to restrict the categories available on some page (e.g. as parent categories) to the categories stored in a specific sub-tree. I think I've read something like this, but I seem to be unable to find the posting/website again...

Best regards --

-- Torsten