[TYPO3-english] Re: tx_news: preserve pagination state

Torsten Crass torsten.crass at ebiology.de
Thu Jun 5 17:03:39 CEST 2014

Hi Muriel,

Quote: Muriel le Pair wrote on Tue, 03 June 2014 13:19
> The easiest way is with javascript: window.history.back().

thanks for the advice, but I don't think that by just going back I would accomplish what I want. As I said, I'm displaying both the list and the details view on the same page. When clicking a list entry, the details get displayed, but the list resets -- ugly. And when going back, the list would indeed restore its pagination state, but the previously selected details would also show up again -- ugly, too.

Anyway, I'd prefer a solution not involving JavaScript.

I guess I'll somehow have to memorize the pagination state as request parameter. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Kind regards --

-- Torsten