[TYPO3-english] FAL image field in extension flexform

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Wed Jun 4 12:49:53 CEST 2014

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to create a flexform FAL image field like in the normal tt_content image element ?

I've created a flexform element based on this http://wiki.typo3.org/File_Abstraction_Layer#FlexForm, but it has a problem when
translating default content element records. When I translate default
content element, the images are not copied to translated element. If we put "media" as the fieldname, it copied the images, but it shows some unwanted images along with that.

So I need to implement flexform FAL image field with out bug in translation. Expecting your feedbacks;

Thanks,
Arun Chandran