[TYPO3-english] Activate Typo3 extension using command line tool

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Tue Jun 3 22:15:20 CEST 2014

Hi Carlos,

you are looking for the extension called coreapi [1]. I am currently
working on and make it compatible with TYPO3 6.2.

CoreAPI will provide commands to install/uninstall/import/delete
extension. Your usecase should covered by the import command which takes
the path to the extension t3x/zip file.

Kind regards
Stefano

[1] https://github.com/TYPO3-coreapi/ext-coreapi