[TYPO3-english] Activate Typo3 extension using command line tool

Carlos Corrales carlos.corrales at bitnami.com
Tue Jun 3 18:24:21 CEST 2014

Hi Typo3 team,

I'm Carlos Corrales, Bitnami Developer, and we are here looking for help. We are trying to find a way to create a new installer for your Typo3 6.2 version, and now you don't have the option to add the Introduction Package during the installation process directly. In this new version, you have to go to the Extension Manager and download it from there.
As it could happen that our users don't have Internet access during the installation, we would like to download the Introduction Package and dependencies and include them in the installer directly. We have been able to extract the files from the t3x extensions and we are able to enable them using the Extension Manager, but we would like to know if there is any way to avoid this and enable the extensions using a command line script. We've been searching but we cannot find it. Does it exists?

Thank you very much!

Carlos