[TYPO3-english] typo3 6.2 - realurl 1.12.8 help

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Tue Jun 3 11:29:17 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 06/03/2014 11:07 AM, Branislav Cvetanovic wrote:

> i created dropbox with my typoscript and realurl configuration php files
> i tried.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3obtt2abn5aw84a/AAAayFZQ8nSEMGAq6IjUu2yHa

I guess I found the error in your typoscript. I re-pasted your
typoscript so I can reference line numbers:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/7578959/

In line 222 you are opening a condition:
[globalVar = GP:L = 3] && [browser = msie]

But you do not close the condition. So everything below will only be
valid under the given circumstances. I would suggest to add a

[end]
or
[global]

between line 223 and 224