[TYPO3-english] Wesbite Statistics with TYPO 3

Nils Hodyas post at dietantejensen.de
Tue Jun 3 11:23:35 CEST 2014

Am 02.06.2014 13:39, schrieb "HocomAdvies [ 🌷 Wiechert Hooghwinkel ]":
> Hi After reading this topic, I decided to have a try with Piwik. So Installed it on the server, and got it up and running smoothly and fast. In one of the  Typo3 systems I installed the Piwik Typo3_extension. Than added some TS for the config and already after a few minutes the first live info is popping up in Piwik. Great tool :). Next step is trowing out google analytics!
> Or not? What are the pro's and con's for using analytics or not? Does the use of it influence SEO/ Ranking?

They make a uge point of emphasizing that, for your SEO / Ranking, it
doesn't matter at all wether you use their products or not.
It's up to you if you trust them (on this). Personally, I think it would
ruin the trust in their search results if using GA made an impact on
your ranking.

Best regards,
Nils

--
Nils Hodyas - Webdesign von die Tante Jensen · Großherzog-Friedrich-Straße 117 · 66121 Saarbrücken · (0681) 925 63 43 · 0160 318 183 7 · http://dietantejensen.de · DE 2757 96974 · Registergericht Saarbrücken