[TYPO3-english] typo3 6.2 - realurl 1.12.8 help

Branislav Cvetanovic b.cvetanovic at infotermis.rs
Tue Jun 3 11:07:29 CEST 2014

On 2.6.14. 15.58, Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 06/02/2014 11:15 AM, Branislav Cvetanovic wrote:
>
>> i tried it with changing htaccess form all 3 locations and from
>> introduction package i downloaded on previous installation i tested
>> t3 6.2 problem was the same. i tried changing realurl config file
>> from all test sites and live website ( with changing values like root
>> page_id that are unique to each installation )
>
> Do you have the following set in your TS-Template setup field:
>
> config.tx_realurl_enable = 1
>
> Eventually you overruled it from within "page.config."
>

> greetings,
> Bernhard

Hi Bernhard and thank you for reply.

i have realurl_enable = 1

don't know how i overruled it, i dont have don't have any call to
page.config.

i created dropbox with my typoscript and realurl configuration php files
i tried.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3obtt2abn5aw84a/AAAayFZQ8nSEMGAq6IjUu2yHa

Tnx,
Branislav.