[TYPO3-english] Wesbite Statistics with TYPO 3

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Mon Jun 2 13:39:02 CEST 2014

Hi After reading this topic, I decided to have a try with Piwik. So Installed it on the server, and got it up and running smoothly and fast. In one of the  Typo3 systems I installed the Piwik Typo3_extension. Than added some TS for the config and already after a few minutes the first live info is popping up in Piwik. Great tool :). Next step is trowing out google analytics!
Or not? What are the pro's and con's for using analytics or not? Does the use of it influence SEO/ Ranking?

Best regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel

Op 2 jun. 2014, om 10:27 heeft Philipp Gampe <philipp.gampe at typo3.org> het volgende geschreven: