[TYPO3-english] 6.2.4 bootstrap and image width

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jul 31 12:41:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have installed the great bootstrap package and now as I'm checking the
demo site I noticed there in Examples/Text with image the image widths
don't work. For example if I position the image below left and set the
image to 200 px, the image is anyway the whole column width. If I set
height, the height is what I set but the width is still the whole column
width = image is distorted.

Is this a bug or should I set it up somewhere to obey the content
element's Appearance/Width?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela