[TYPO3-english] indexed_search filtering

Ian Devlin ian at iandevlin.com
Thu Jul 31 11:31:09 CEST 2014

Hi Muriel,

Thanks for your reply.
I added that and all I get is an "Advanced Search" link which, when
clicked, does nothing but change into a "Regular Search" link.
What options am I supposed to be looking for? Where are they? I also see
nothing at all in the backend?
I am probably doing something wrong, but the lack of documentations means I
have no way of finding out.

Thanks in advance,

Ian

Ian Devlin