[TYPO3-english] Help with menu

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Jul 30 20:50:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

I don't understand where's the menu. Each item in the menu will have
wrap like this or the whole menu should be wrapped? Please provide
example with multiple menu items.

If the menu has only 2 levels, then you can wrap the whole menu
(HMENU.wrap).

You could do the wrap like this:

1 = TMENU
1.NO.allWrap = <div>|</div>