[TYPO3-english] Extension Media, Vidi and TYPO3 6.2

Metin Yilmaz gazete at yilmaz-foto.de
Mon Jul 28 11:20:09 CEST 2014

Hello Alexander,

> Is there an easy way to make vidi and/or media compatible with the 6.2 LTS version? And if yes how can it be achieved?

More info here from Fabien Udriot, Bootstrap Package for TYPO3 CMS
https://github.com/Ecodev/typo3-cms-speciality-distribution

"For now, it is not possible as EXT:media and EXT:vidi are not yet
released on the TER - with the compatibility of CMS 6.2. I am working
hard on that! I still have one important feature to merge in Vidi (a BE
listing engine required by Media) before it can be released as I want to
avoid possible breaking changes after TER release. I have the financial
support to do it, just need the time!"

Regards
Metin