[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 6.2] cal extension tasks not available inside the Scheduler

Jerome P portal.j at hotmail.fr
Fri Jul 25 16:03:20 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

I recently migrated from TYPO3 4.5 to 6.2, and 2 available tasks inside the TYPO3 Scheduler disappeared.

These are tasks from the cal extension, which was updated to the latest version (1.6.0, which is 6.2 compatible) on the TYPO3 6.2 server :
- cal calendar scheduler cron
- cal reminder scheduler cron

So in my TYPO3 6.2, I can't anymore create planned tasks of that kind (they are not in the list of available tasks to create), and my previously existing cal-related planned tasks, from TYPO3 4.5, are now "empty" (there is a "()" instead of the name of the task).

Did I miss something during the migration ? Because I don't think I modified this extension configuration...

Thanks !

Jérôme