[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: [TYPO3 6.2] "No module "" could be found." error resolution for old extensions

Jerome P portal.j at hotmail.fr
Fri Jul 25 13:38:45 CEST 2014

Hello,

Thanks for your advice, and sorry for my late reply...
At first I thought it was better to keep gabriel, because I thought at work it was still used on another server, and that people would like to keep the same config. But now I know that I was wrong :-)
So indeed I'm trying to use the TYPO3 Scheduler, but some problems appeared... I will start later a new topic about that.