[TYPO3-english] Web->Template is Missing in 4.5.34?

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 02:22:34 CEST 2014

Hi,

Yes, you're right. 4.5 is just in place to get the system up, then we'll
upgrade to 6.2 when the urgent need is over. It's already been scheduled
(and thanks for the advice)

Your suggestion worked perfectly! No idea why that extension wasn't
installed since it's supposed to be a part of the core.

Thanks so much!
-Scott.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com