[TYPO3-english] Email form to user selected address

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Jul 24 15:35:57 CEST 2014

Am 24.07.14 14:46, schrieb Dmitrii Iiiiii:
> Thanks Bernd for your reply. I will consider upgrading the software.
> Could you perhaps be friendly one more time and suggest me couple of
> plugins? Is powermail one of them?

powermail and formhandler are form-extensions which are most known and
most developed. so you will find a lot of examples and snippets.

with the sysext form (since 4.6) you may provide an own handler to
select the email, but you propably will not find any examples and
documentation about it.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html