[TYPO3-english] Email form to user selected address

Dmitrii Iiiiii dmitrii.izgurskii at glencore.com
Thu Jul 24 14:10:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am a proud user of Typo 3 v4.2.2.

I have a simple form. A user selects an email address from a drop-down, enters some other data and hits submit.

I want the form to be emailed to the address selected by user. As of now, I can only enter a static email address in the config of the form in the text field called Recipient-email. I have researched >3 hourse on the internet but failed to find anything.

Is there someway for the form to be sent to the user provided email address? Maybe some free plugin?