[TYPO3-english] disable BE fields - ext:news

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Jul 24 12:22:59 CEST 2014

Hi Tom,

> But, its doesn't seem to work, I'm placing this TS in my setup and using
> TYPO3 versions 6.2.4 and the latest release of ext:news

What do you mean exactly by "in my setup"? Such configuration is Page
TSconfig. As such it must be placed in the "TypoScript Configuration"
field of the root page of your site.

Mind that Page TSconfig is inherited along the page tree. So if your
news folder is not under your root page, the configuration placed there
will not help.

HTH

--

Francois Suter