[TYPO3-english] Dynamically TS inclusion in TYPO3 4.x

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:43:03 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm using template selector ext. so that BE users can pick and apply
corresponding HTML template to some page. Now i would like the same
functionality but for including TS code. So, when user picks some
template i would like to execute/include corresponding TS code. I'll
write one example.

Suppose you have some page (id=50) with subpages for which you want to
generate menu and another page for which you don't want to generate
menu. Now, you could solve this easily with

[PIDinRootline = 50]
   generate menu TS
[end]

but if you want this to be dynamically so that user can decide which
page will have menu and which one will not how can this be done?

I know that user can pick HTML template without menu in it, but TS code
for menu would still be processed so i wonder if this can be avoided?

Thx.

Regards.