[TYPO3-english] Typo3 624 BE Verifying Login Data

Phil Pernelle phil.pernelle at orange.fr
Mon Jul 21 19:34:22 CEST 2014

Hi all of you

I'm a newbie with Typo3.
I've installed Typo3 624 release, to test it locally, with this configuration:

- Windows 7
- Xampp (PHP 5.4.22 MySQL 5.5.34 Apache 2.4.7 OpenSSL 0.9.8y)

The only problem during install concerns OpenSSL, but using it locally it doesn't seem to matter.

When I want to login to the back end (using Chrome or IE), I get an infinite loop during "Verifying Login Data" step.
I've seen different posts on several forums, but I did not found a relevant solution (or I missed it).

Have you got any idea ?

Best regards,

Philippe