[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 access start & stop datetime not respected in frontend?!

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:21:18 CEST 2014

Hi Stefan,
sorry I should have updated the thread, but time is something I miss at the
moment.
Anyways the solution to me was to update the Extension Builder from version
2.something to version 6.something (Sorry I can't check the exact version
right now) and edit the extensions with the new version.
I do believe there was a bug somewhere in how the extesion was written, but
I didn't have time to dig the code to find exactly what it was.

Hope this would be helpful to you,
Nicola

> Hey, did you find something new about this topic? I'm encountering a
> similar issue with a custom extension here. I use the findALL() action with
> a custom ordering. Whatever I do to the cache, nothing helps. The only way
> to have the correct entries show in frontend is to clear the cache via the
> install tool. And that is a very silly process :D
>
> What really bugs me is, that we have an ajax request on the given page,
> that has the correct results. We use a custom query here but we don't
> change anything about enable fields whatsoever.

*Nicola Cerchiari*