[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2.4 fresh install: database error on creating page

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Fri Jul 18 09:31:36 CEST 2014

Hello Joey,

Thanks for you reply.

Indeed, the field came from a distribution package I had installed with
the core. Removing this package gave me a similar error on another field
from the core-tables.

However, it turned out that the issue was caused by a MySQL setting in
my.cnf
https://forge.typo3.org/issues/52204

Since I was testing on a local machine MAC, strict mode is also the
default on Mac when using the current MySQL installer packages
(mysql-5.6.17-osx10.7-x86_64.dmg).

Changing this mode resolved the issue.

Thanks again and regards,
Bert