[TYPO3-english] Image content doesn't show with damlightbox extention

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Thu Jul 17 14:26:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

Sounds like some javascript conflicts? Maybe check in Chrome Inspector
Console.

You can also easily have a lightbox without an extension. Just download
your favourite javascript and adjust the default click enlarge behavior.
For example :

tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap {
    JSwindow = 0
    directImageLink = 1
    linkParams.ATagParams {
       dataWrap = class="nivo-lightbox"
data-lightbox-gallery="gallery{field:uid}"
    }
}

--
Kind Regards