[TYPO3-english] Image content doesn't show with damlightbox extention

Web Essentials - Support (Sovandy Chin) support at web-essentials.asia
Thu Jul 17 12:39:51 CEST 2014

Dear All,

I have some problem with damlightbox after upgraded it from version
0.0.2 to 0.2.1. After that I found issues are about style and popup images.

  * Style: I set display one image for preview, so it should show only
    one image allowing user to click popup. But there is an image
    display at the bottom of my content, and it is one of images in that
    gallery.
  * Popup: it worked with pmkslimbox, but the popup displays in a new
    window when we click on the image. I read its changelog, and I found
    that pmkslimbox is dropped since damlightbox version 0.2.0. From
    this version on, damlightbox will work with d4u_slimbox. Anyways, it
    still not working properly. My content soon disappeared from the page.

Have anyone faced this problem before? I think I have missed some
configuration in this two extensions (pmkslimbox, d4u_slimbox), but I
don't know where I forget yet.

I am looking forward to get your great suggestion and guide.

Thank you in advance,
Sovandy

--
Please use support at web-essentials.asia for all
correspondence related to a support project.

Web Essentials
Redefining Web Development

Sovandy Chin
Support Team