[TYPO3-english] Upgrade 4.6 to 6.2.3 - Update sys_refindex table

thomas macaigne istreaming at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:59:19 CEST 2014

Hi there.

I am trying to upgrade from 4.6 to 6.2 using the upgrade wizard.
At some point, I get this:

"Updating the reference index
This script bases itself on the references contained in the general reference index (sys_refindex). It is strongly advised to update it before running this wizard.

There are currently 942 links to update."

If I try to run the update, I get loads of errors like this:

"
Update failed!
fileadmin/documents/xxxxxx/A_propos/International/North_America/Fisher_Fact_Sheet_2012-2013.pdf not found in referenced element (uid: 7403 of table tt_content in field tx_templavoila_flex). Reference index was probably out of date.
"

So I am going to the database analyser, done compare, updated everything, but I can't seem to find how to update the sys_refindex, there is no mention of it in the DB analyzer.

Once I go back to the upgrade wizard, I still have the same error when trying to update the links:
"
Update failed!
fileadmin/documents/xxxxxx/A_propos/International/North_America/Fisher_Fact_Sheet_2012-2013.pdf not found in referenced element (uid: 7403 of table tt_content in field tx_templavoila_flex). Reference index was probably out of date.
"

So where can I do this sys_refindex update ?

Regards,