[TYPO3-english] Extension manager

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Jul 15 20:23:01 CEST 2014

Thanks Philipp,

15.7.2014 20.26, Philipp Gampe kirjoitti:
> Most likely this is a timeout problem. The import of the extension list
> takes a lot of time and if the mysql server is configured to drop
> connections after a specific time, you will see this error.

This feature already worked and I installed many extensions from TER,
but suddenly it stopped working. And the error comes pretty quickly in
couple of seconds, so it's not timeout. The resources on the server are
alright and there are dozens of TYPO3 sites.

I think there is something wrong with the existing extensions, something
is corrupted somehow. Now I have uninstalled almost every ext I can, but
the error is still there. I have also emptied the whole typo3temp folder
and of course deleted the cache, but no help.

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela