[TYPO3-english] How to add new URLs and eMail addresses to sr_feuser_register welcome letter?

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 17:29:38 CEST 2014

Please forgive the noob question, but I need to expand the confirmation letter sent to users who have been accepted to our website.  I have found the corresponding text elements in typo3conf/ext/sr_feuser_register/pi1/locallang.xml and the general structure in typo3conf/ext/sr_feuser_register/pi1/tx_srfeuserregister_pi1_css_tmpl.html.  However, the locallang.xml file contains only text ("labels"), and I also need to add some links to pages and to e-mail addresses.  URLs and mail addresses are represented in tx_srfeuserregister_pi1_css_tmpl.html by placeholders like ###SITE_URL### and ###SITE_EMAIL###, but it is completely opaque to me where these values come from, or how I can create additional ones.
Please give me a hint!
--
Typo3 4.5.18 - 4.5.29
PHP 5.3