[TYPO3-english] Re: caching of config.baseurl on multiple TYPO3 enviroments.

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:59:02 CEST 2014

Hi, Riccardo.

We have almost same setup, with only one difference: devs code is replicated after any change to our local development server by phpStorm.
One of the biggest issues for us was also in cache handling, becasue it was same db for all, but we didn't want to share chaches and our solution was to migrate all db caches to Redis, becasue it allows you to have separate cache instances for each dev.
Maybe, it also makes sence for you to use it.
Or, you can try even differnet cache, like Memcached, sicne your devs have separate local webservers.