[TYPO3-english] css styled content

Nils Hodyas post at dietantejensen.de
Mon Jul 14 10:41:04 CEST 2014

Hi there,

> "give the designer a guideline of what works in TYPO3 CMS out of the box."

I found that rather difficult, for various reasons.
Designers and developpers are often completely oblivious to what the
other is talking about ...

Back to your question:
- when designing by myself, I do that with csc in mind (or rather,
already applied – I'm doing the design in HTML/CSS)
- when applying a design made by others, I use csc and aplly the
changes. But even the CSS code that does the default adjustments is
rather long, though.

Greetings!
Nils

--
Nils Hodyas - Webdesign von die Tante Jensen · Großherzog-Friedrich-Straße 117 · 66121 Saarbrücken · (0681) 925 63 43 · 0160 318 183 7 · http://dietantejensen.de · DE 2757 96974 · Registergericht Saarbrücken