[TYPO3-english] direct_mail issue (HTML content does not contain any direct mail boundaries)

Bernt Orlich typo3list at it-multimedia.de
Fri Jul 11 07:35:18 CEST 2014

Hi,

Am 14.03.13 13:51, schrieb Joydeep Bakshi:> Check the following warning.
 > The plain text content does not contain any direct mail boundaries.
 > The HTML content does not contain any direct mail boundaries.
 >
 > I have found a lot of post at net and I have followed almost all of them,
 > including reordering the templates at include static section; but
still no success :-(

i had the same problem.
The reason layed in the extension 'sourceopt'.
There's a constant 'sourceopt.removeComments'  to remove HTML-Comments.

Editing the constant to sourceopt.removeComments = 0
solved my boundary warnings.

HTH Bernt