[TYPO3-english] How to migrate tx_staticinfotables_div-methods?

Jan Bartels j.bartels at arcor.de
Thu Jul 10 21:11:21 CEST 2014

Ext static_info_tables has been completeley rewritten for Typo3 6.x
using extbase. The former class tx_staticinfotables_div has been marked
as deprecated so that I don't want to build a new extension on top of
this deprecated class.

The manual of static_info_tables does not describe how to replace the
methods of the former class tx_staticinfotables_div (of Typo3 4.5). I
haven't found a replacement for formatAddress(), fetchCountries() or
isoCodeType() in the new extbase-version e.g. I want to call these
methods directly in a plugin. Can anyone point me to the right direction?

Jan