[TYPO3-english] Re: Help me find root page

francisco santos mailforspam20 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 00:12:26 CEST 2014

First of all, thank you for the replies.

I have admin access to the webpage.
I've looked through but saw no additional pages.
There seems to be some "TempleVoilà" that point to pages which specificy the html code that defines the structure of the page.
What I did see was some templates that were in a specific folder. They specified in html code, all the things I wanted to change.
I've edit those pages (through FTP) but the online page hasn't been changed.

Any more ideas are appreciated. :)