[TYPO3-english] Display page title in page

armin otto arminotto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 16:19:38 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have installed typo3 6.19 with the bootstrap package and I'm now modifying it to my needs.

It was ages ago when I first had to wrestle with typo3, so forgive me for not being quite up to date on how typo3 seems to work right now. :)

Anyway, what I am trying to do right now should be simple:  I want the header partial template in typo3conf/ext/speciality/Resources/Private/Partials/header.html  to render the page title as defined in the typo3 backend

right now the header.html file looks like this:
[code]
{namespace v=Tx_Vhs_ViewHelpers}
<f:layout name="Page"/>

	<f:section name="Header">
				<!-- Default header -->
				<header class="jumbotron" role="banner">
					<f:render section="NavigationSpecial" partial="NavigationSpecial" optional="TRUE" arguments="{_all}"/>

					<h1> Something something </h1>

						<f:translate key="lead-text" extensionName="speciality"/>
				</header>
	</f:section>
[/code]

I was kinda hoping of having only to insert one line like
[code]
<h1> <v:page.title /> </h1>
[/code]
and be done with it, but no such luck.