[TYPO3-english] Some Typoscript menus from 4.5 not working on 6.2

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Jul 8 09:40:46 CEST 2014

Am 08.07.14 04:13, schrieb Braulio J. Solano-Rojas:
> Hello,
>
> I hope everyone is well.  ;)
>
> I just migrated a TYPO3 4.5 site to 6.2.  This is the first migration I do.
>
> I had some issues but the one that is really puzzling me is some
> Typoscript menus that are not working anymore.
>
> The menu breaks in a CASE cObject and only displays in the HTML level 2
> submenus.  I don't get what's wrong.
>
> lib.mainMenu = HMENU
[...]
> }
>

> Any help or hint will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ;)

as you does not state what goes wrong we can only guess.

on first sight I can not see big problems aside of the very complicated
<li>-wraps
I would use only wrapitemsAndSub and no mix of different wraps to open
the li-tags

the big CASE is used to open pages with type 'external url' in new
windows, which can be done in a global configuration.
and in your system there is an additional doktype 15 I don't know. these
pages are shown with their title while others are shown by their
nav_title.  maybe a complicated solution for a construct like

	lib.mainMenu.1.NO.stdWrap.field = nav_title // title

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html