[TYPO3-english] Problems after update of ext:flux & co

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Jul 7 16:02:24 CEST 2014

I just updated
	flux         (6.0.4 -> 7.0.0),
	fluidcontent (3.1.0 -> 4.0.0),
	vhs          (1.8.5 -> 1.9.1)
with my own extension for CEs in a 6.1.9 Installation.

I used the updatescript [1] and all went well.

so it seams on first sight.

on the second sight I got problems with RTE/text fields.

1. all my CEs include an (empty) RTE after my tabbed inputfields.
even a simple spacer CE like:
	<f:section name="Configuration">
		<flux:form wizardTab="company" id="companyHr"
icon="{v:extension.path.resources(path: 'Icons/CompanyHr.png')}">
		</flux:form>
	</f:section>
	<f:section name="Preview">
		<hr />
	</f:section>
	<f:section name="Main">
		<!-- hr -->
		<hr>
		<!-- End element -->
	</f:section>

2. my RTE-fields inside the tabs (configured: <flux:field.text
name="text" enableRichText="1"
defaultExtras="richtext:rte_transform[flag=rte_enabled|mode=ts_css]" />)
stay empty in the RTE so they were filled from before (the content is
correctly present in the XML of the pi_flexform field in the DB) and are
rendered with content in FE

I tried different parameters for this fields according to the
documentation [2] but no combination revealed the hidden content and
enabled editing.

[1]
http://fluidtypo3.org/documentation/templating-manual/appendix/migration/from-flux-6x.html
[2]
http://fluidtypo3.org/viewhelpers/flux/master/Field/TextViewHelper.html
(so I use 7.0.0 the documentation  for 7.0.0 has no viewhelpers field.*
???? )

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html