[TYPO3-english] ExtDirect - Exception

Philippe Lang philippe.lang at cromagnon.ch
Mon Jul 7 11:34:41 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have a fresh Typo 6.2.3 installation under Debian 7.5 fully updated, on a VM hosted @ linode.com.

Now and then, I have random problems when clicking in the backend. It happened frequently when logging in the backend: I can read "ExtDirect - Exception », and the problem disappears after a refresh, or trying out several times. I also have frequent strange logouts, although the timeout is set to 3600 seconds.

I had a look at the apache logs, and all I could find is a bunch of lines saying « File does not exist: /var/www/htdocs/typo3/sysext/cms/typo3conf, referer: http://<my_hostname_here>/typo3/sysext/cms/layout/db_layout.php?id=41 »

Any idea what can be wrong maybe?

Philippe

--
Cromagnon
Route de la Fonderie 2

Initiator of Colab Fribourg: http://colab-fribourg.ch

web: http://cromagnon.ch
phone: +41 79 351 49 94
twitter: @philippelang
pgp fingerprint: 1AAE A412 2525 B788 5F18 50D9 3535 FB07 0596 5205