[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 6.2] [dix_urltool] "browse" button failing

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Jul 4 21:23:14 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 4-7-2014 14:57, Jerome P wrote:
[...]

Just read in your follow-up that you got it working!

> By the way, how did you know the replacement for my problematic line, is
> there somewhere a a 6.x extension migration guide, or is it because of
> your extension development experience ?

More because my core development experience :-) I remembered that for
security reasons some of the extra entry point scripts were removed and
replaced by calls to a central dispatch script.

A bit of searching lead to
https://forge.typo3.org/issues/56470

There seems to be no documentation about this change, except about the
way you should handle it in TCA.

If you feel like it you can file an issue in the documentation bug
tracker on forge, or if you feel like contributing you can add it to the
documentation (look for the 'edit on github' button on docs.typo3.org)

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!