[TYPO3-english] Facebook Ext

Stephan Schuler Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Fri Jul 4 14:19:51 CEST 2014

Seriously?
* one thread on june 25
* one thread on june 26
* one thread on june 27
* one thread on june 28
* one thread on july 03

The first two threads were named "Facebook Plugin", the last three were called "Facebook Ext".
You always asked the very same question, and you always received no answer. Well, you did push your second thread by replying yourself two hours after creating it. But that's just a reply, not an answer, is it?

I do respect that you are looking for such an extension. Everybody has the right to ask for help. But could you please at least not start new threads every day but just reply to your own threads once a week or so?
http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?SQ=0&t=search&srch=facebook&btn_submit=Search&field=subject&forum_limiter=&attach=0&search_logic=AND&sort_order=DESC&author=

Which of the existing facebook extensions did you use, and what where the problems you discovered? There are several of them claiming to provide proper meta data to TYPO3 FE to allow facebook to include those pages, and there are severals that show facebook content on your page.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/?id=23&L=0&q=facebook
At least every third does at least one of your tasks.

I have no clue about public extensions. Every facebook interaction I did so far was about facebook apps that need to interact with facebook api an a very distinct, domain specific way (like e.g. some games in facebook). So I have nothing to share. But maybe if you just elaborate a bit about what you tried so far and what didn't work as expected creates more motivation for others to answer then just raising the same question ever and ever again.

Regards,

Stephan Schuler
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

- ------------------------------------

- --
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media
Neuwieder Straße 10 | 90411 Nürnberg
Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0 | Fax: +49 (911) 539909 - 99
E-Mail: info at netlogix.de | Internet: http://www.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt