[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register unsubscribe link

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Thu Jul 3 14:47:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

I use Direct Mail 4.0.0 with sr_feuser_register 3.1.3 om TYPO3 6.2.3 and
I try to get an unsubscribe link in the newsletter.

I try this link via a lib in my email template:

{$baseURL}contact/newsletter?cmd=edit&aC=###SYS_AUTHCODE###&rU=###USER_uid###&tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[cmd]=setfixed&sFK=UNSUBSCRIBE&fD[module_sys_dmail_newsletter]=0

It generates this when clicked on in the email, which seems to look ok:

Typoscript is set:
unsubscribeAllowedFields = module_sys_dmail_newsletter

However the page complains than that something has gone wrong at the
registration.

Anybody has an example how to get this running?

--
Kind Regards

Jacco van der Post