[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Mask

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Jul 3 12:13:54 CEST 2014

Am 03.07.14 08:22, schrieb Gernot Ploiner:

> first, take a look at our (german) presentation on slideshare:
> http://de.slideshare.net/gernotploiner/prsentation-36429536
> This presentation contains facts of Mask.

Hey Gernot,

just a small hint: Dont name the product TYPO3 Mask (or let other name
it this way). This naming is reserved for projects that have a trademark
reserved by the TYPO3 Association.

As this is an extension to TYPO3 CMS, I would suggest that you just call
it Mask or Mask for TYPO3 CMS or EXT:mask.

I am in favor of technical diversity where as I also see that we need to
standartize our content structure handling in TYPO3 CMS within the next
release cicle to stay releveant and not create islands.

Best greetings,

Olivier