[TYPO3-english] How to change this menu

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Tue Jul 1 02:04:39 CEST 2014

Am 30.06.2014 16:45, schrieb Christophe Margaine:
> 1. In the backend, I tried to create a new page (Careers), like the
> other for the menu,
in your site (imho a very bad page structure) there the menu is not
build automaticly from the pagetree
in a TypoScript template (don't know where in your system) the menu is
build manualy...

best way to find is the TSOB (typoScriptobjectBrowser)
but for this you have to know somthing of the principals of TYPO3i don't
think you will com to a solution, becaus the installation seems very
confused...
(is there no documentation from the guy who build this mess???)

> There is no menu button in the backend...
such things in TYPO3 didn't exist

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format