[TYPO3-english] Home page +EXT template not applying

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Thu Jan 30 22:52:06 CET 2014

Hi Gerry,

A few things:

   - You can only have one Typoscript template on each page - only one will
   be used. You can create a folder to put all your extra templates in then
   include any number of templates with "Include basis template" under the tab
   'Includes' for the template for that page
   - Typoscript propagates to all subpages. The way to stop that is to make
   a new template that negates the setting you want for that page. Create a
   new template that reverses / negates the typoscript, then under "options"
   for that pages' typoscript template add the negation template to "Template
   on Next Level"

Richard