[TYPO3-english] log on backend fails

Nils Hodyas post at dietantejensen.de
Thu Jan 30 15:45:14 CET 2014

Hej!

Most propably some server rights. To stop guessing, set

'displayErrors' => '1',

(if in doubt, check the syntax)
in the  SYS section of the typo3conf/LocalConfiguration.php.

Kaerige hilsen fra Tyskland!
Nils

Nils Hodyas - Webdesign von die Tante Jensen · Großherzog-Friedrich-Straße 117 · 66121 Saarbrücken · (0681) 925 63 43 · 0160 318 183 7 · http://dietantejensen.de