[TYPO3-english] RTE: linebreaks <BR> automatically removed

Nils Hodyas post at dietantejensen.de
Thu Jan 30 15:44:01 CET 2014

Hello Dennis,

the code is to be added in TS Config (usually the one of the root page).

Edit "page properties", the last tab "resources" has the field for TS
Config entries.

That's one of the things everyone stumbles over

Groetjes, Nils

Nils Hodyas - Webdesign von die Tante Jensen · Großherzog-Friedrich-Straße 117 · 66121 Saarbrücken · (0681) 925 63 43 · 0160 318 183 7 · http://dietantejensen.de