[TYPO3-english] WEC Map FE User Coordinates

Jan Bartels j.bartels at arcor.de
Wed Jan 29 19:50:37 CET 2014

Am 28.01.2014 22:52, schrieb Miguel:
> So my question is, will i have to change only the file
> "typo3conf/extTables.php." or it's a lot more harder than that ?
I think it'll be harder. You can either map lat/long-pairs of a DB-table
or use the address.

I think you have to write an own extension that uses wec_map as you
still have to provide some client-side Javascript-handlers and some
server-side PHP-handlers to allow your users to modify the lat/long in
the FE. You have to check that the users just modify their own data e.g.

If you want to have this feature integrated into the pi2, the
FE-user-map, provide an appropriate patch.

Jan